Sep 28, 2014
This is a really cool interview with my friend, black belt, and
fierce competitor Brandon 'Wolverine' Mullins. Brandon and I
originally worked together to create the highly acclaimed
instructional How to Defeat the Bigger, Stronger Opponent Volume
In our time together today Brandon and I discuss,
- Life and death on the seminar circuit,
- What changes you need to make to your guard to transition from
gi to no-gi,
- How to connect moves together to make a smooth and fluid
- The evolution of jiu-jitsu, including the new positions and
strategies that are continuously changing the sport,
- Why you always need to pushing to improve your position even
when you're ahead on points.
- And much more...