Oct 24, 2017
I love this episode where I talked with historian Daniele
Bolelli. In it we talked about a huge number of topics
- His process of researching and producing History on Fire, one
of the leading history podcasts
- How to get rid of weight cutting in mixed martial arts
- The evidence for and against an ultra-violent human past vs a
peaceful noble savage model of our hunter-gatherer past.
- The rise of MMA in Asia.
- Daniele's proposed 'Gladiators for World Peace' program and how
it's going to get him the Nobel Peace Prize
- His return to Italy as a tourist
- Is it too soon to tell whether we're moving towards a more
- Ötzi the iceman, Neanderthal DNA in our genomes, and
a mass murder that occurred 430,000 years ago (http://bit.ly/1JYX91M)
- And much more!